Congratulations on having your work accepted to SCA! This page collects some instructions and tips as you prepare for your virtual conference presentation.
You will present your work live on our virtual OhYay platform during the SCA program. Please see the program page to find your session date and time.
- Please plan for a 25-minute talk including questions.
- The virtual platform is designed for talks in widescreen (16:9) format. We strongly urge you to design your slides with this aspect ratio.
- Please use this slide background (the title and body backgrounds are also available in PNG form) in your talk.
- We plan to record your live presentation for the benefit of those who cannot attend the talk (due to time zone differences or family obligations, etc.). If you do not consent to being recorded, please contact the conference chairs so that we can make accommodations.
- Please do not include any materials in your slides or talk for which you do not own the copyright.
We are collecting paper video abstracts to share on the program page in advance of the conference. Please prepare a short video summarizing your work, upload it to YouTube, and send Etienne a link to the video before August 27th.
- The video abstract should be 2 to 5 minutes long.
- We would prefer that you use this slide background (the title and body backgrounds are also available in PNG form) in your video abstract. (If you've already created and uploaded a video without this background, that is OK.)
- You do not need to make the video publicly-listed (but you can if you want to).
- If you cannot upload to YouTube or would prefer for us to host the video for you, please contact the conference chairs and we will help you.
- Please do not include any materials in your video abstract for which you do not own the copyright.